Leadership coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. The coaching is dedicated to helping people change, develop, and meet personal and professional goals, while building motivation, self-efficacy, resilience, and the capacity for further development.
Linda or a member of Koenig Consulting Group can become your partner - a "thinking" partner - to support you in increasing your influence, achieving your goals, and sustaining your vision. The process is about individual planning, goal setting, and achievement. It is also about personal discovery and enlightenment. It is ultimately about realizing one's full potential, which in turn, benefits the organization. The process begins in the safe environment of a one-on-one relationship with your coach whose function is to assist you in achieving your goals.
Leadership Coaching can help you:
- Analyze situations, issues, strategies, and problems
- Explore options and resolutions
- Identify your strengths and developmental needs
- Discover how to tap into your core strengths
- Give and receive constructive, open feedback from others
- Identify and co-create action plans for development
- Improve your relationships with your direct reports, clients, and peers
- Develop a greater ability to anticipate problems and proactively work to overcome them. Develop a sustainability plan to ensure successful implementation
- Increase your ability to manage self and others in conditions of environmental and organizational turbulence, crisis, and conflict
- Learn how to identify conflicts and choices related to interventions required at each level of your organization
Coaching for Excellence in Performance
Linda provides specialized skills to help organizations to develop behaviorally-based interventions that achieve long-lasting results. Employees who are candidates for this type of individual coaching might include those who are underperforming, need management or leadership training, have been charged with creating a hostile work environment, or those who cannot "get along" with other employees. The goal of all coaching is always to achieve better results for the organization.
In addition to working with individuals, Linda provides skill building to managers and supervisors in giving critical feedback to employees and doing effective performance appraisals, including how to write performance improvement plans.